Sunday, January 31, 2010

Food around the world

This is the end dear students of 3rt, I´ve enjoyed very much being your "Cooking English Teacher". It has been a great experience for me and you have been fantastic students, I appreciate your involvement and compromise, bringing the ingredients we needed during the credit. I´m sure, sooner or later, you will travel around the world and then you will discover all the good dishes we have made from some parts of the earth.
I don´t know if you have learnt some english..., at least I hope you have learn to respect the different cultures, including the food, even if you don´t like it.
Thank you and be happy!!!
Núria

A world of food
Strange food
Olympics Beijing Food Market
Street food around the world
Exotic food
Cannibalisme
Sea food from Australia
Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment